Wednesday, December 22, 2004

New Rules for Jackasses

From now on, no comments left by fuckwads will be allowed to remain on my blog. I will decide the definition of "fuckwad." It's my blog.
This isn't a free speech issue; especially as Stan (The Man) Fish has conclusively proven, in his annihilation of Dinesh D'Souza (spelling? Do I care if I misspell the name of a total race traitor sellout ass-sucker?), that no such thing exists. If you have something to say, you must balance it against social interest, says I, and make some kind of argument for its validity. This ain't no free market of ideas, people. We want proof of usefulness.
Which brings me to the ban on all asinine comments left by someone other than me. Frankly, if the current crop of right-wing bungholes who have lately sullied this site with their presence cannot make a coherent argument, that's nobody's fault but theirs. They should have to suffer for their stupidity, not me (or you). So, in an effort to "elevate the discourse" that they're always screaming about, I propose to leave them out of it. Everything they touch turns to stupid, after all.
So, farewell, dumbasses. You have lost yet another battle for intellectual equality. If you have any questions about the big words in this post, buy a dictionary or have a liberal explain them to you. Bye bye, now.