Friday, August 29, 2008

In Your Faces, Republicans!

Sarah Palin, huh? She has...eh...both eyes. There, I've said something nice, so now I can say anything at all. That's how the axiom goes.

I reckon all the GOP toadies who were just yesterday screeching about how inexperienced and mysterious Obama is will be shutting the fuck up...now.

My dad raised this question this afternoon and it resonates more the longer I think about it: who is watching her baby? Sarah Palin had a baby about 6 months ago, and it has severe Down Syndrome (44 years-old = rotten eggs = chromosome malfunction). Her husband is heading back to work on the North Slope at the BP refinery. She is now the go-to distraction for the McCain campaign and will be flitting all over the country (and some places, like Alaska, that aren't part of any known country), getting her knees dirty for Dirty John.

So, who is watching her baby?

If this is supposed to pull in the undecided women voters ("look! She probably has a vagina under there! I have a vagina, too!!"), then woops.

Perhaps it is a given at the highest-levels of Republican politics that no one raises their own children.