Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Let's Just Say the Vice President is a Fan

Too Clever By Half has its first celebrity reader...and it's none other than the Vice President of the United States, Deadeye Dick, the Executive Executioner, Dick Cheney!

I haven't actually had any contact with my good buddy Dick "Kill! Kill!" Cheney yet, but it's clear he has been reading the blog and he likey what he see-y.

What proof have I? Jesus, you nitwit, learn to read! The man went out and tried to gun down the "Father of the Texas GOP"! Precisely what I've been telling all my readers to do since I started this damn thing! Of course, I said "Find a Republican and punch him in the fucking face," but leave it to that genius, Dick "Whazza? A Bird? BOOOM!!" Cheney to take it to a whole new level!

Thanks for the props, VP ("Vicious Pepperer")! It's nice to know somebody has been listening--I don't know what the rest of you have as an excuse, but 78-year-old men don't just shoot themselves, despite what the "official" story coming out of Texas turns out to be. Naturally, I wish Dick had gone after a GOP-er not so close to natural death anyway, and I wish he didn't have that weakness for overpriced, Italian girly guns, but I guess there is a certain symmetry in shooting a man who was born in 1928 with a .28 shotgun.