Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Steaks is High

FYI

Tomorrow, I'm off to Omaha (hence, the pun) to deliver a paper on moral reform in the Progressive Era. SO...enjoy the hospitality of this site for four days until I get back.

Seriously, post whatever you want. I will not have computer access while I'm out of town, so I won't be able to check up on you. And, really, you're a grown man/woman now, and it's time you took on some responsibility. It's time to prove to me that you've learned something. Wipe that look off your face.

In order to get privileges to post on this site, send me an email at trabpukcip1@hotmail.com and I will add you to the "members" list. You will not be able to change any of the settings or alter any of the posts already here, but you will be able to publish articles along the lines of my (ahem) truly awesome work.
Oh, and I'm probably going to erase all your shit when I get back.


Enjoy!