Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Fucking Awesome

Ha! Finally, proof that Republicans are exactly as stupid as I have always assumed them to be!

After being "outed" as a rational human being by a certain amateur publication (which, incidentally, published one of my many email addresses--although not bobnovakisatraitor@hotmail.com, for some reason), I have received the exact opposite of a torrent of angry letters. I have gotten absolutely nothing. Maybe the spam filter works too well.

Anyway, today one of what I can only presume (or hope) is a horde of teeth-gnashing Rightwank dipshits signed me up to the GOP listserv. From now on, I'll be getting special, "inside" information about the national and state GOP (like that makes a bit of difference in ILLINOIS!) and what they're up to. They didn't even ask me for a loyalty oath; fortunate because, as we all know, the one thing I do not do is stretch the truth.

I cannot thank whoever did this enough. Really. I seem to recall that the funniest part of last year's election was getting on a GOP mailing list and then being invited to special events and teleconferences, where we all whipped out our Kerry gear and rhetoric and shut those motherfuckers down. Ken Mehlman almost stopped blowing his "assistant" long enough to look into the matter, it was that serious.

And now I, your humble writer, have been issued the keys to the kingdom. I'll keep you abreast of the latest ridiculous news from America's favorite hate group, I promise.

Jesus, how the hell did we lose to people this dumb?

Oh, and as a reward, I'm turning "comments" back on when I get back in town. This is the best present I have ever received. (sound of writer choking back tears--or is it vomit?)
Thank you.