Friday, December 14, 2007

Also, as the Germans say...

I'm no fancy, big city lawyer, but I wish I was. Because then I could represent the Maris family while it sues MLB and Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire for millions of dollars. The case is straightforward: in turning a blind eye to steroid abuse in 1998, MLB participated in a conspiracy to commit fraud and engage in illegal activity and all parties owe the Maris family for revenue they could have received over the past 9 years from selling Maris memorabilia, etc. That money was taken from them when MLB, Sosa, and McGwire all conspired to break the law and perpetrate a fraud upon the public by staging a Great Homerun Chase.

Let's see...if I start law school now, I might just be finished by the time Hank Aaron dies, and then I could get his family to sue MLB, Barry Bonds, and the San Francisco Giants. And that fuckwad, Mike Bacsik, who served up the historic HR ball. Fag.