Monday, April 18, 2005

Bush? Bush Who?

My favorite blog of all is WTF Is IT NOW??!, by Maru (see link at right--God, I feel like a shill). She may have a Republican for a boyfriend (hey, they follow orders real good, if you know what I mean. Eh? Eh?), but she's OK with me. Plus, the woman strings together invective like nobody this side of the Rude Pundit. Look that one up your damn self.
But, it's a bit depressing to talk about the Gloryhole-Patroller-in-Chief everyday. What can you say or do to the guy that he hasn't already made obvious and superfluous by his own conduct? It's just too easy, is what I'm saying. And I, for one, am tired of talking about him. I expect I will continue to put down his supporters, though--they, at least, should know better.
Henceforth, then, unless it's really, REALLY funny, I will not be posting anything about that little shit pile. No pictures, no stories, no gay phony reporter in the White House ([ahem!]bedrooms[cough!]), no taped admission to drug use, no mention of his abstinence from church-going while he claims the title of High Holy Protector of the Realm, no longwinded diatribes against his cowardice, venality, and barbarity. Sorry, it's just not even worth noting.
In fact, I recommend that everyone stop paying attention to the monkey boy. If you've read Kitty Kelley's book, you know GW has quite a grudge against his father, and George, Sr. This is really quite obvious: he's a bad kid who just wants attention. Let us all treat him with the derision we usually reserve for spoiled children, and then proceed to work around him until he is ready to come out of the corner. As much as we might enjoy taking a belt and beating his fucking ass...! No, no. We mustn't.
Let's concentrate on eviscerating the GOP, not its silly little figurehead. He's wasted enough of our time and, until we quit looking, he will continue to show his ass with pure abandon. He likes it. He thinks it works. He has been right so far. Let's put the adults back in charge and the kids back in their places. Who's with me?

And Maru, take a break from the Bushwatch. It'll make you crazy.