Saturday, November 27, 2004

shit, Shit, SHIT!!!

What do you do when you have to fly home for the holidays and you are on the no-fly, no-Democrat list at the airport? Shoulda thought of that before I voted. Damn me! AND my principles!
OK, I'm not on any list. That I know of.
Does anyone else find it odd that the most hated President of the last 50 years (oh, I know about Nixon and Reagan) would allow legislation to lapse such that any asshole with $1000 and five days to wait can get a submachine gun? Is George W. Asshat really fast, or is he a cyborg? Surely the thought crossed his mind that someone might take a shot at him, right? Now, thanks to George's lazy bill-signing hand (well, and his brain), you can make that 2000 shots a minute. WoooHooOOO!
Payback is a bitch, and it's already started. Those six guys that got greased up in Wisconsin must have been shocked as hell when their Republican asses got pureed by that crazy guy with an automatic weapon. THAT'S democracy in action, bitches!