Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Whaaaa?...Election?

I think this says it all about Texas. From the AP:

"Voters in the Texas community of White Settlement, named 160 years ago after white settlers moved into a mostly Indian area, emphatically rejected a proposal to change the town's name to West Settlement."

And I can understand how they came to this decision, since, you know, sometimes I just want to be a racist fuckhead and ain't nobody gonna tell me differ'nt.

There's a caption on AmericaBlog right now that reads "It's a Bad Day to be a Republican Bigot," which I suppose means by implication that it's a great day to be a Democratic bigot. So, seizing upon that notion, suck my balls Texas, you racist shithole of a state. You are America's greatest enemy. If you live in Texas, move away.