Wednesday, November 17, 2004

PRESBYTERIANS

I once read that wordplay is the second most fun indoor game. So, in honor of that thinly-veiled sex reference, can you figure out whose name is anagrammed in the title of this post?
Don't try too hard. It's Britney Spears. Or so I heard; I saw it on another website and ripped it off. I haven't actually taken the time to make sure it actually does spell her name. I honestly don't care enough. Now try to anagram Britney Federline. Way to fuck that up for the anagram junkies out there, you white trash frankenhooker.
New Contest: One free post for anyone who can tell me what "lazzarone" is/are/was/were.
If you answer correctly in the comments section, I will publish one (1) post of your wording on this site. Not that you will get any attention for it. Face it, if you had any friends who liked you, you wouldn't spend all your time in front of a computer reading this shit.

The fact that I am now running a "contest" does not mean that I want people to read this site.

Word Scramble: KUCF OYU