Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Quite Savvy

Been a while, I know. Really wasn't planning to ever return, but man, sometimes you've got to pile on and you just don't have any other venue.

Please go check out this shit on Andrew Sullivan's blog:

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/09/the-other-health-insurance-debate.html#more

"I have seven guinea pigs."

"I pay for pet health insurance for them."

"The costs run into the thousands."

"I'm quite savvy."

Oh, mercy. Stop it, you're killing me! "I'm quite savvy..." in what fucking way? No, how -- fuck, wh...oh, man. Jesu -- you poor idiot, do you realize what you fucking said? I'm reduced to writing like the transcript of GW Bush speech here, I'm laughing so hard. It's like, look, is our children learning responsible spending habits, budgeting, or how to balance wants and necessities?

Go broke and then eat those damn things! Fool!